Warehouse Management for Your Accounting in e-conomic
With Rackbeat’s integration to the accounting system e-conomic, your company’s inventory data is automatically transferred to your accounting, which means you can avoid typos, save time and prevent data loss.
You can try the integration free of charge for 14 days without any commitment when you create an account and connect e-conomic to Rackbeat under “Apps.”
How to Get Started on Your New Workflows
1. We recommend that all sales, purchases, inventory adjustments and stock movements are carried out in Rackbeat. In other words, all activities that affect inventory quantities and the inventory value.
2. When you create or modify customer information, it should be done in either Rackbeat or e-conomic, not in both systems.
3. Rackbeat allows the use of more decimals than e-conomic. However, when setting up the integration, you can choose the option “use the actual quantity on creation,” so your actual numbers will appear on the item’s description line.
4. Unlike e-conomic, only one user can be logged in at a time in Rackbeat. Therefore, additional users need to be purchased if multiple employees need to work in the system simultaneously.
5. Before integrating Rackbeat with your e-conomic account, it’s important that you decide which inventory principle to use, either average cost or FIFO.
6. If you use special prices in e-conomic, please be aware that you cannot transfer them directly from e-conomic to Rackbeat during the initial synchronization. However, our product specialists can guide you through the process to ensure your special prices are included.
How Do the Systems Work with Your Business in the Middle?
Do you need to delve deeper into the differences and similarities between Rackbeat and e-conomic based on your specific needs?
You can always book a presentation of the systems. During the presentation, a Rackbeat expert will inquire about your workflows, and then you will receive an online demo. This way, you can be sure that an integration between inventory and accounting is the right choice for your company.
Synchronization and Streamlining Between Inventory and Accounting
We connect your product groups and revenue accounts, so every time a sales order is recorded in Rackbeat, the invoice is automatically sent to e-conomic either as a draft or a posted transaction. Both systems support EAN billing, and newly created customers and items are automatically transferred from Rackbeat to e-conomic. This way, you can avoid duplicate work.
Keeping Things in Order with Waste and Return Orders
If a product is lost, the expiration date passes, or a customer wants to return an order, you can quickly register this in your accounting and inventory. You simply create a credit note in Rackbeat, which reduces the product’s value, and send it to e-conomic immediately, thus restoring the balance.
Automatic Adjustment of Your Inventory Value
To ensure that your inventory value in Rackbeat is accurately reflected in the accounting system of e-conomic, you have the option to automatically update your inventory value on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. When the clock strikes 23:59, the systems will check if there is any difference between the financial inventory value in the inventory system and the inventory account in the accounting system, and they will adjust the difference to ensure everything matches.
Ongoing System Updates for Even Stronger Synergy
We are constantly working to integrate the two systems even further. This means that you can now adjust inventory values retrospectively, transfer your departments, send customer and product information back and forth in real-time, and much more. Follow the progress on our system update page, where we have a specific filtering option for e-conomic.
Connect Your Inventory and Accounting, Just Like the Furniture Company Dahl Limited
“The fact that Rackbeat could be integrated with e-conomic was quite important because we didn’t want to switch our accounting system. I could also see that there were opportunities to integrate with webshops and many other things using the open API.
I also had the idea that it should be integrated with our logistics partner, so you could easily transfer all this shipping data.” – Dahl Limited ApSRead the Whole Story