You can find our prices here.
Free trial for 14 days!
Choose the solution, that matches your needs
- Inventory principle: Average Cost Method
- 1 integration
- Manage multiple variations and locations
- Product flow management
- Order module
- Purchase module
- Everything from: Basic
- Inventory management principle: FIFO
- Multiple integrations
- BOM (Bill Of Materials)
- Manufacturing orders
- User-defined fields
- Multidimensional location management
- Quality Assurance
- Discount Groups
- Internal Order Movement
- If you have complex needs, or if you are a complete beginner, this is your package. The solution can be choosen, if you want extra help.
- Data import. We handle your data import from other systems to Rackbeat ( typically from ERP-, Webshop-system, etc.)
- System set-up. We make sure you choose all the right settings, that matches your company needs.
- Training. A complete walk-through and (online) presentation of Rackbeat, during which we ensure you are 100% confidentent in using the system.
- Set-up of Rackbeat's integrations. We ensure your inventory is synced with all your other systems.
- Options for direct order communication
- Notifications sent directly to the responsible seller
- The B2B customer can access your inventory levels (if granted access)
- Order management
- Supplement to Basic and premium
- Mobile and scanner friendly interface
- Easy barcode scanning and stock counting
- Receive and send orders
- Create stock movements
- Inventory regulations
Serial number management
- Tracking of every single product
- Traceability of purchase/sales
- Manage which unique products the customer has purchased
- Manage guarantees & warranties
- Set-up- and start-up help
- Updates and maintenance
- Label configuration
- Shipping labels
- Recommended with Zebra GK420D printer
Frequently asked questions
What is Rackbeat?
Why choose Rackbeat?
Rackbeat is created with the aim of giving full control, so you are always up-to-date with your inventory levels and values. This eliminates unpleasant surprises at the end of the year and puts you back in control of your business.
Why should I use Rackbeat, if I own a webshop?
Your webshop is an independent application, that just helps you get your goods sold. Rackbeat operates in the background and helps you manage your inventory levels, your purchases, and monitor all transactions.
What makes Rackbeat user-friendly?
Rackbeat is developed on the basis of the end-users needs. Therefore, it is intuitive to use and built with the same design principles, as smartphones.
If you can use a smartphone, you can manage your inventory with Rackbeat!
Why should I use Rackbeat, if I run a manufacturing company?
Effective warehouse management for production companies entails linking production orders and, BOM in addition to synchronizing the entire order-, sales, and product flow. Rackbeat links all these vital activities together automatically.
What types of companies are suited for Rackbeat?
Because the functionality is so adaptable, Rackbeat is perfect for both webshops, production-, retail, and wholesale companies.